Old April 22nd 04, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Anyone got JC Gillham's 'Waterloo & City Railway' book?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:38:19 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Nick Cooper 625" wrote in message
. com...

I can't justify forking out £35 just to solve this anomaly,

If you live in London, you could visit the British Library and look at the
copy there.

True, but if someone has a copy on a shelf a few feet away from them,
that would circumvent the need to do that. If the situation were
reversed, I'd be happy to answer a similiar query if I could (and have
done on countless occassions).
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk