Old April 22nd 04, 10:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Anyone got JC Gillham's 'Waterloo & City Railway' book?

"Nick Cooper" wrote ...
"John Rowland" wrote:
"Nick Cooper 625" wrote ...

I can't justify forking out £35 just to solve this anomaly,

If you live in London, you could visit the British Library
and look at the copy there.

True, but if someone has a copy on a shelf a few feet
away from them, that would circumvent the need to do
that. If the situation were reversed, I'd be happy to
answer a similiar query if I could (and have
done on countless occassions).

I wasn't telling you off, merely offering an alternative solution in case no
other help materialises.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped