Old April 22nd 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dan Gravell Dan Gravell is offline

Default Tube Map + Property Values

Ben Nunn wrote:

Go there at night - or indeed during the middle of the day - and it's almost
empty apart from the occasional gang hanging around at platform level, and
loitering crack-dealer in the ticket hall.

Not experienced that myself. I think the same sort of "gangs" you're
discussing hang about on my road, but they're hardly threatening, just kids.

I don't know what distinguishing features all crack dealers have so I
wouldn't know one if I saw one.

Dan