Old October 17th 14, 06:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default October half-term - 50% off all SWT off-peak day returns!

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/halfterm.aspx

This October half-term enjoy 50% off SWT standard off-peak day return
tickets every day from Saturday 25 to Friday 31 October 2014. You can book
your tickets anytime from now.

The best news is you can travel ANYWHERE across the South West Trains
network! So book your ticket online today and start exploring!

Remember you must book your ticket a minimum of 24 hours before you travel
to receive the discounted fare!

No additional Railcard discounts

== T&C
•This promotion offers adults and children a 50% discount on Off-Peak Day
Return tickets between Saturday 25 – Friday 31 October 2014 inclusive.
•Promotional tickets are available through ticket offices, telesales and our
website, and must be purchased the day before the date of travel.
•Tickets are valid for travel at off-peak times Monday to Friday – please
use our journey planner to check which trains you can travel on. Tickets are
not valid for journeys departing from Waterloo between 1600 and 1900,
inclusive. Similar restrictions apply for Vauxhall, Queenstown Road or
Clapham Junction.
•Tickets are valid at any time on Saturdays and Sundays. Some journeys may
be affected by engineering work – please use our journey planner to see if
you will be affected.
•This promotion is available for journeys where we set the Off Peak Day
Return rail fare. We won’t offer a promotional fare if a journey is priced
by another train company, even if it’s on our network; or if an Off-Peak Day
Return fare doesn’t exist.
•No further discount is available for Railcard holders.
•Tickets are not valid for cross-Solent travel on Hovertravel, Red Funnel or
Wightlink services. You will need to buy an additional ticket for the
crossing. If you buy a ticket to Portsmouth Harbour or Portsmouth &
Southsea, it is also valid for a return journey on Island Line services for
no additional charge.
•Weekend First Upgrade is available with the promotional fare, subject to
availability. Please purchase your upgrade from the guard on the train.
•South West Trains reserves the right to refuse the sale of discounted
tickets to any person they believe will transfer, trade or resell them.
•Tickets sold are subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage.
Normal refund conditions apply.

If you have any questions about the October half-term campaign please call
our Customer Service Centre on 0345 6000 650 (option 4).
--
Mike D