Old July 19th 03, 11:25 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default the quest for safety

In message , Steve Firth
writes

A few years ago I was done for not obeying fixed signals.

Good.

My front wheels were about 18 inches over the white line, when I contested
in court that I hadn't gone through the junction, I was pointedly asked,
"Did my front wheels go over the line", to which I had to answer yes, and
was fined £60 and three penalty points for not obeying fixed signals.

Good.

From this I understand you're neither Human, nor aware of the precise
nature of where your front wheels are|?
--