Old November 2nd 14, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Transport sights for a London day trip

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:48:16 -0500,

wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

Have fun.

That's the plan. I suppose ending up at a west end pub for a meal might
be part of it too.

On past experience I can recommend the Jugged Hare, a Fullers pub,
down Vauxhall Bridge Road from Victoria, by Rochester Row. Beer and
food both decent and they will reserve an area for you if you arrange
in advance.

Plenty of Boris Buses at Victoria plus you can show the students the
extent of the site works for the expansion of Victoria LU. You also
have a direct tube to KX to connect for Cambridge.

Thanks for those further suggestions. I'll try and report back on progress!

--
Colin Rosenstiel