Old November 4th 14, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Transport sights for a London day trip

In article

rg, (Recliner) wrote:

wrote:
In article ,
(Theo Markettos) wrote:

wrote:
I agree a look at the tram subway ramp would be good. People won't
have seen conduit tram tracks before.

FWIW the tram subway is being used as a depot/RVP/whatever for
Crossrail, so I don't know what access will be like. You might get
run over by diggers or something.

I was assuming we would only look through the gates on Southampton
Row. It was what I did as a kid.

Here's some pics I took on a visit to an art installation there five years
ago:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...7622549498612/

Very interesting. I'm curious why there is no visible tram track in Holborn
tram station though.

--
Colin Rosenstiel