Old November 10th 14, 08:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Mastercard's "Fare Free Friday" for contactless travel - 14 &28 Nov

On 10/11/2014 20:07, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 19:58:46 on Mon, 10 Nov
2014, MikeS remarked:

a refund

to a maximum value of £9.80.

So that's roughly zone 2 peak, zone 6 off-peak. Or one or two zones if
you avoid the central area.

The first sentence I understand - you're alluding to the peak zones 1&2
cap, and the off-peak zones 1-6 cap.

But the second sentence I can't decipher - these days there are no daily
caps that exclude zone 1 (used to be, and sadly missed, but that's
another story).