Old November 13th 14, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] julian.shute@gmail.com is offline

Default Transport sights for a London day trip

So many posts, so I won't add to the transport possiblities apart from the driverless DLR link to City Airport and through the canyons of Canary Wharf would be on my list of items to see.

On the nosh front has any suggested the Parcel Yard at Kings Cross. Fullers beefs and food although a tad expensive but really good. It's just above the platforms and they have a departure board inside the pub.