Old November 15th 14, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

In message , at 10:42:56
on Sat, 15 Nov 2014, remarked:
I was more thinking of automatic pickup at gates of tickets bought online.
That's the desperate need at Cambridge where ticket vending capacity is
stretched beyond breaking point at the strangest of times.

Queues out of the door between 9 and 10 on Saturday mornings I knew about
but 4 on a Friday afternoon (according to a Tweet by Mary Beard) was a new
one yesterday.

I've joined in the tweets. Perhaps they should relocate a dispensing
facility to the toilets, like in Ely.

Friday afternoon is presumably non-season-ticket holders - weekly
commuters, or people going to London for the weekend.