Old November 15th 14, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:49:22
on Sat, 15 Nov 2014, remarked:

We are looking forward to their developments in Cambridge now of
course. Indeed if you try to buy a ticket from the GTR web sites they
all go to the Southern site. We are promised "The Key" real soon now.

I wonder if we'll need to get a new The Key for Great Northern. I already
have a Southern The Key and an Oxford Bus The Key, but I haven't yet had
a chance to see if they are interoperable. Last time I tried not even the
Southern The Key was usable at Victoria, although now it clearly must be.

I currently possess a Southern "The Key", but alas am yet to use it. The
main place I would kill for it to work is Gatwick Airport - just being able
to pick up tickets at the gate avoiding the /dreadful/ queues at Gatwick
would be fantastic (i.e. PAYG is not the requirement for me personally.)
It seems to be a race though as to which will get to Gatwick first - The
Key or Oyster...

Gatwick is a great airport these days, utterly transformed by MAG following
the years of BAA's disdain, but the railway station really lets it down.