Old November 15th 14, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ITSO Travelcards

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
08:49:22 on Sat, 15 Nov 2014,
remarked:

We are looking forward to their developments in Cambridge now of
course. Indeed if you try to buy a ticket from the GTR web sites they
all go to the Southern site. We are promised "The Key" real soon now.

I wonder if we'll need to get a new The Key for Great Northern. I
already have a Southern The Key and an Oxford Bus The Key, but I
haven't yet had a chance to see if they are interoperable. Last time
I tried not even the Southern The Key was usable at Victoria,
although now it clearly must be.

If they aren't interchangeable calling them "The" anything won't be too
clever.

--
Colin Rosenstiel