Old November 16th 14, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

In message , at 13:32:23
on Sat, 15 Nov 2014, remarked:
Well, the immense queues won't involve commuters with seasons, to be sure.
Like I said, Friday afternoon was a new one to me.

Friday afternoon was always the worst at Nottingham. There it was very
obviously students going home or away for the weekend. Even after they
installed ticket machines the queues would block most of the rather big
concourse, and people failing to get to a machine to pick up TOD in time
was a regular occurrence.