Old November 16th 14, 07:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

In message , at 13:32:26
on Sat, 15 Nov 2014, remarked:
I wonder if we'll need to get a new The Key for Great Northern. I
already have a Southern The Key and an Oxford Bus The Key, but I
haven't yet had a chance to see if they are interoperable. Last time
I tried not even the Southern The Key was usable at Victoria,
although now it clearly must be.

If they aren't interchangeable calling them "The" anything won't be too
clever.

It's a not very clever name anyway. I always imagine Chico Marx asking
"have you got a The Key?"