Old November 16th 14, 06:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MikeS MikeS is offline

Default Live Transport Maps

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message
I'm sure these have been mentioned before but Diamondgeezer just
referenced them.

Live train map for Clapham Junction
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/#clj

Live 'tube' map
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

Live TfL bus map by route (pull down list)
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/london-buses/#371

They do have the defect that if a train is non-stop from A-B then it
proceeds straight across the map.

--
Mike D

Had a look at all three. The bus one shows about what I would expect on
several routes but there is something wrong with the other two. Some of the
tube lines which have a frequent service even on Sunday show almost nothing.
The Clapham Junction one has a fair number of trains close to Waterloo but
too few elsewhere. For example, very little on the lines through Surbiton
just now but Realtime Trains shows about 20 passing through or stopping
between 19.00 and 19.30 this evening.