Old November 24th 14, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground speed - or lack thereof

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 11:01:52AM +0000, d wrote:

Its supposed to be a turn up and go metro service. I doubt anyone seriously
checks the timetable beforehand. So long as trains turn up every 3 or 4
minutes thats all that matters.

They don't. They turn up every fifteen minutes, with a load of trains
going to places I don't care about in between.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Sobol's Law of Telecom Utilities:
Telcos are malicious; cablecos are simply clueless.