Old April 24th 04, 08:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default From Victoria to Stanstead

In message , Lawrence
writes

I'll be arriving at Victoria Coach Station at about 11pm on 3rd June 2004
and looking to catch an early morning flight out to Italy on the 4th with
intention to stay overnight at Stanstead Airport.

My question is : At 11 odd pm, what options do I have in getting from
Victoria to Stanstead other than by cab which i'm not too keen on.

Direct coach service from Victoria to Stansted runs throughout the
night, roughly every 20 minutes. Journey time of 90 minutes. Fare ten
pounds. Details http://www.nationalexpress.com/

You will almost certainly be too late for the last train, which is the
23:30 from Liverpool Street - the coach is more direct, much cheaper and
very little longer considering you are starting from Victoria.

--
Paul Terry