Old December 2nd 14, 12:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default HEX Ripoff ....

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 11:33:17AM +0100, Robin9 wrote:

In London it is quite common for customers to request a civilized driver
when booking a car for a non-local journey.

If it were common I think I would have heard of it at least once in the
last nearly twenty years.

I haven't.

I've heard of cab firms getting requests for drivers of particular
races, but that is of course not the same as requesting a driver who
knows how to drive and keeps his car clean.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Human Rights left unattended may be removed,
destroyed, or damaged by the security services.