Old December 6th 14, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Overground - hopeless

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:33:21 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 19:42:31 GMT, d wrote:
- 2 out of every 3 northbound trains terminating at dalston junction is a
joke. Hardly anyone goes to Dalston, almost everyone goes to highbury.

And of course there are no other main line trains in use in London
with two doors per carriage are there!? I agree peak dwell times are

I don't care - this used to be a tube line and we were promised a tube
style service. Using main line type stock on the ELL was an idiotic decision.

I think the new Crossrail stock will be the first modern stock to have
three doors per carriage.

I can see even that being inadequate if the usage is as high as they're
suggesting.

--
Spud