Old December 6th 14, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Overground - hopeless

I don't care - this used to be a tube line and we were promised a tube
style service. Using main line type stock on the ELL was an idiotic
decision.

I well recall the promise of a tube-style service of 12 tph for the ELL
and ISTM that's what we have. I don't recall a promise of tube-style
service for the ELL extension but, as is apparent, I am not an
enthusiast, merely a long-time user. Can you please help me with who
made the promise when?

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid