Old December 8th 14, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Worst Uber ride ever

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 04:26:42PM +0000, Basil Jet wrote:

Gloucester Place to Monmouth Road, 62 minutes, 35 quid. I was
particularly amused by the dog-leg to Henlys Corner.

https://twitter.com/thomas_pieters/s...23510365798400

Right, and no non-Uber cabby has ever done anything like this.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

The word "urgent" is the moral of the story "The boy who cried wolf". As
a general rule I don't believe it until a manager comes to me almost in
tears. I like to catch them in a cup and drink them later.
-- Matt Holiab, in the Monastery