Old December 8th 14, 02:56 PM
Pantomimehorse Pantomimehorse is offline
Junior Member

Default staff nominee oyster

Hi so my brother works for the Underground, Im very lucky to have his staff Nominee pass which saves me a fortune but...

He mentioned the staff Eurostar discount but he wasnt sure if I would be able to use it without him going on the trip, he said hes tried to find out at work but no one seems to know... any ideas? Im guessing not but Im going anyway so if theres a discount to be used it would be rude not to!

thanks

Chris