Old December 10th 14, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default staff nominee oyster

On 10/12/2014 00:08, wrote:

On 09.12.14 18:34, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
[SNIP]
I trust you live at the same address as him otherwise he might have
Staff Travel on his case and the card withdrawn and him taken to CDI.

I believe Eurostar discount only available to the member of staff
personally, and they have to be travelling in the group.

Eurostar discounts, up to 50%, are available to LUL drivers.

I imagine that's big news to Mr Fitzgerald... who just happens to be a
Tube driver ;-)