Old December 14th 14, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D A Stocks[_2_] D A Stocks[_2_] is offline

Default Waterloo to London Bridge for cheapjacks (London Terminals ticket)

wrote in message

Couldn't some SE services reach Waterloo via Nunhead, Peckham Rye and
Linford St junction and Nine Elms Junction (i.e. the old Eurostar
flyover)?

I mentioned a proposal to divert some services to Waterloo International
further back in the thread. I assume it's not possible - I can think of
various reasons, including the likelihood that the former boat train and
then Eurostar paths are now being used for other Victoria services.

--
DAS