Old April 24th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Deafening busker at Picadilly Circus

Got on the picadilly line today and there was a busker with an
electric guitar and a massive amplifier. I didn't have my
decibelometer, but I'm sure that it was louder then 82dBa - so Health
and Safety should have come in and I should have been offered ear
protection. What is LUL's official policy on this, and will he be
banned and have his equipment taken off him?