Old April 24th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Deafening busker at Picadilly Circus

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
om...
Got on the picadilly line today and there was a busker with an
electric guitar and a massive amplifier. I didn't have my
decibelometer, but I'm sure that it was louder then 82dBa - so Health
and Safety should have come in and I should have been offered ear
protection. What is LUL's official policy on this, and will he be
banned and have his equipment taken off him?

Was he standing in an authorised pitch?