Old January 11th 15, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default 5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

Roland Perry wrote:
In message -
september.org, at 17:06:28 on Sun, 11 Jan 2015, Recliner
remarked:
But LO trains have very relaxed schedules, and often wait longer than
necessary at stops, thus helping achieve their very good punctuality. LU
trains, with their lack of published schedules, don't have to do this.

Actually, they do have a timetable, it's just that they don't make a song
and dance about it to the public.

eg: https://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cm...tropolitan.pdf

That's why I used the word "public". But the Amersham and Chesham branches
are infrequent enough that the scheduled times do matter; I doubt that many
people worry about the schedules on the Uxbridge and Watford branches,
except in the very early mornings and late at night.