Old January 15th 15, 08:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default 5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:46:20 -0600
wrote:
In article ,
d ()
wrote:
I thought you knew everything? Obviously not or you would have know about
traffic from the UK's busiest port to its busiest main railway line.

Sadly I don't have the time nor inclination to review the entire
railway route map of the UK.

Not even its busiest sections? Shame!

Actually I've looked at the link to the ECML on google maps and the only one I
can find is facing the wrong way for ELL so I take back what I said. Pity.

The busiest main line isn't the ECML, as I'm sure a man of your great
learning knows very well.