Old January 15th 15, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

In article , d
() wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:55:23 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:46:20 -0600
wrote:
In article ,
d() wrote:
I thought you knew everything? Obviously not or you would have know
about traffic from the UK's busiest port to its busiest main railway
line.

Sadly I don't have the time nor inclination to review the entire
railway route map of the UK.

Not even its busiest sections? Shame!

Actually I've looked at the link to the ECML on google maps and the
only one I can find is facing the wrong way for ELL so I take back what
I said. Pity.

The busiest main line isn't the ECML, as I'm sure a man of your great
learning knows very well.

Ok. And? Finsbury Park is on the ECML , not the WCML.

But the main freight traffic flow on the North London Line which is in the
way of your Canonbury Curve passenger traffic idea is between Felixstowe and
the West Coast Main Line. Did you not know that, o knowledgeable one?

--
Colin Rosenstiel