Old January 15th 15, 03:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default 5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:02:18 -0600
wrote:
You must be a fan of the mayor. He doesn't care where the freight goes
either as long as he can have more passenger trains on the NLL.

Actually I can't stand the man. His lovable buffoon act is worn out and cynical
and so are his policies. But that aside, I don't see why freight trains can't
go through london at night like HGVs do. There can't be THAT many of them.

--
Spud