Old January 15th 15, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

In article , d
() wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:02:18 -0600
wrote:
You must be a fan of the mayor. He doesn't care where the freight goes
either as long as he can have more passenger trains on the NLL.

Actually I can't stand the man. His lovable buffoon act is worn out and
cynical and so are his policies. But that aside, I don't see why freight
trains can't go through london at night like HGVs do. There can't be
THAT many of them.

I was careful to say "the mayor" because on this issue the present and

The demand for freight is too much for the few trains that could be fitted
between maintenance work at night of course.

--
Colin Rosenstiel