Old January 18th 15, 07:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 3 Months TRAVEL CARD Zone 1 to Zone 6 for sale, 200 pounds

In message , at 20:31:08 on Sat, 17
Jan 2015, Neil Williams remarked:
As far as I know an adult Travelcard within z1-6 bought at a TfL
ticket office is the one ticket of that type which doesn't require a
photocard.

So are Network Railcards but the T&C still say they are not transferrable.

The Oyster card or ticket is property of TfL so it isn't the
passenger's to sell. What a passenger has is a licence to travel,
effectively, which is part refundable but not transferrable.

I'm not claiming it's transferable, we'd drifted off to discuss
photocards. Most Railcards don't have photos.