Old January 20th 15, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default M11 or A1 easiest tube connection for Heathrow

In message , at 01:41:03 on Tue, 20
Jan 2015, weeyin remarked:
I'm driving my son and his family down to London late afternoon via M11

or A1 and they need to get to Heathrow. I thought it might be easier to

get them to a tube station with a direct journey into Heathrow. Any

suggestions which one you care to offer will be really appreciated or

alternative ideas

I agree with others that driving all the way might be best, although
I've had quite a bit of bad luck with jams on the M25 between the M1 and
M4.

By tube from the M11, I'd head for Walthamstow Central via a very short
bit of North Circular plus the A503 & A112. Change at Finsbury Park
(cross-platform) not at Kings Cross.