Old January 21st 15, 10:01 AM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeyin View Post
I'm driving my son and his family down to London late afternoon via M11 or A1 and they need to get to Heathrow. I thought it might be easier to get them to a tube station with a direct journey into Heathrow. Any suggestions which one you care to offer will be really appreciated or alternative ideas
Paul Corfield's suggestion about Blackhorse Road Station is a good idea
but Spud's idea is even better. If you're driving to London solely to help
your family get to Heathrow and you have no other objectives in London,
then driving all the way is the best idea by far.