Old January 29th 15, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default A Garbage Post @ South Wimbledon

On 29/01/2015 18:08, Offramp wrote:
I saw this unusuality yesterday: https://www.flickr.com/gp/40683222@N00/ox9zs7
For those of you who do not wish to visit unveröffentlichte sites, I shall describe it.
It is a three - foot tall cedar wood pillar of rectangular design supported by titanium cross - billows.

Probably used so that that poxy green tiling wouldn't be damaged.

I can imagine the potential for damage if it was mounted on the wall -
not least it ending up no longer being mounted on the wall if someone
goes for a vigorous slam dunk of their litter.

And I like the green tiles!