Old April 25th 04, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Deafening busker at Picadilly Circus

In article , Richard J.
writes

Buskers on trains are in fact much more common on the Paris Métro, where
they seem to appear on about 1 journey in 3, if my last visit in April
was typical.

Buskers, mime artistes, pupeteers - some of them were excellent too.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this