Old February 10th 15, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@farmers.field is offline

Default Underline?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:09:25 -0000
"michael adams" wrote:
wrote in message
Are you arguing against yourself now?

No. I'm merely quoting your own chosen link back at you

ITYF I said the plans already existed and these were based around them. Is
that still up for debate or have you via an incredibly roundabout route
conceded that point yet?

" work began in 1940 on building deep level shelters which were envisaged
to eventually become the platform tunnels for the express route.

This was the link, if you remember which you posted as offering
more accurate information than the information which I'd quoted from
SB and wikipaedia.

Well apparently you didn't read that far either so lets not pretend that
you had and it was part of your grand flourish to nail the point.

Given which, labelling people who disagree with you as "autistic",
or "trolls", probably isn't the best way to react when its evident
you don't even read, or are incapable of fully comprehending, your
own linked material.

Are you talking to yourself in the mirror again?

--
Spud