Old April 25th 04, 09:15 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Station names

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 07:16:40 +0100, Brian Watson wrote:

I expect someone will dive in and claim this is all very non-pc, but I quite
like the idea of recognising London's multinational population in its
station names.

I always thought the bilingual signs at Southall (English and some kind of
Arabic-looking script) were a nice touch, personally.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
Mail me on neil at the above domain; mail to the above address is NOT read