Old February 12th 15, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Oyster refund

In message of Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:18:13
in uk.transport.london, d writes
It seems to claim an oyster refund for a service delay you now you have to
create an account first. Presumably the 100 questions they asked you on the
old form didn't make it onerous enough so they're making doubly sure that
hardly anyone will bother. You have to appreciate the cynicism.

They also used to refund the standard paper fare; they now return the
net Oyster fare.

http://www.claimmyrefund.co.uk/ may suit. You give them read access to
an Oyster online account. They compare measured journey times with
expected journey times and send refund requests where a delay is
apparent. It costs £1.99 annually or is free if you allow adverts.
I used the paid service for a while. I find I rarely merit a refund.
--
Walter Briscoe