Old February 12th 15, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@farmers.field is offline

Default Underline?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:49:46 -0000
"michael adams" wrote:
Eh ? You're the one who claimed there'd been a plan to run full
size size express trains through 16ft 6in platform tunnels. Not me.

Based on a garbled "understanding" this link you'd found, all by yourself

http://underground-history.co.uk/shelters.php

Are you changing your mind again and claiming the link is correct, and that
there was such a plan after all ? A plan for which nobody else can
find any evidence ?

I simply pointed out they were the same size as the moorgate tunnels. You
seemd to think you'd made some killer point however *shrug*

My original point was that the plans for the system were around for a decade
before these were built. They were based on them and are in the same location.
Do you deny this?

--
Spud