Old February 12th 15, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

On 2015\02\12 12:55, David Cantrell wrote:
I've found another way in which Oyster incorrectly charges people too
much.

On Tuesday evening I touched in and got on a train at Waterloo. A few
minutes later we were told that there was no driver. So I got off,
touched out, found the next train on the departures board, touched in,
and travelled.

The result - I was charged for entering and exiting at Waterloo

Charged how much?