Old February 13th 15, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@farmers.field is offline

Default Oyster refund

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:54:37 +0100
Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:09:08 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

You're missing the point - why should I have to create an Oyster account to
get a refund when I didn't have to before and I could just give any address to
have the refund voucher sent to? They've managed it since John Majors
government, whats changed recently?

What do you do with such a voucher? Bring it to a ticket office?

Yup. Or sell it to other people for less than face value. They're not tied to
a particular oyster card.

--
Spud