Old February 13th 15, 11:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 09:50:02PM +0000, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\02\12 12:55, David Cantrell wrote:
On Tuesday evening I touched in and got on a train at Waterloo. A few
minutes later we were told that there was no driver. So I got off,
touched out, found the next train on the departures board, touched in,
and travelled.

The result - I was charged for entering and exiting at Waterloo

Charged how much?

GBP 1.90

The off-peak single fare to Vauxhall, Charing Cross or London Bridge?

--
Colin Rosenstiel