Old February 13th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
michael adams[_7_] michael adams[_7_] is offline

Default Freedom Pass Renewals

Should read approximately two days "before you recieve it"

"Robin9" wrote in message

All I know is my replacement card hasn't turned up yet although I
received
a confirmation email months ago that my renewal had gone through without

a hitch.

Approximately two days before they send it, you'll recieve an email to
the effect...

" Thank you for applying for your Freedom Pass. We are pleased to advise that your
Freedom Pass

has been dispatched by 2nd class post."

michael adams