Old February 13th 15, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Bestley[_2_] Mark Bestley[_2_] is offline

Default Freedom Pass Renewals

michael adams wrote:

Should read approximately two days "before you recieve it"

"Robin9" wrote in message

All I know is my replacement card hasn't turned up yet although I
received
a confirmation email months ago that my renewal had gone through without

a hitch.

Approximately two days before they send it, you'll recieve an email to
the effect...

" Thank you for applying for your Freedom Pass. We are pleased to advise
that your Freedom Pass

has been dispatched by 2nd class post."

I had no email, the replacement just (today) came as 2nd class post

--
Mark