Old February 14th 15, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

In article , (Clive Page)
wrote:

On 13/02/2015 22:43, Barry Salter wrote:

Or you just wait 'til the following day and go to the Oyster website
(assuming your card is registered) or phone the Helpdesk and they'll
sort it out for you with significantly less faffing around...

Has the Oyster telephone Helpline improved recently? I ask because
my only experiences of using it (a couple of years ago) involved
hanging on the phone for at between 20 and 30 minutes each time. Had
I not been using my included minutes on the phone this would have
completely negated the value that I eventually got restored to my
Oyster card.

The last time I called it was much better than that and resolved some long
standing issues.

--
Colin Rosenstiel