Old February 17th 15, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 04:08:00AM -0600, wrote:
In article ,
() wrote:
Touch in, go through gate, touch out on exit gate to get refund but
don't go through it and happily travel for free - assuming you don't
get caught by a revenue patrol and can get out the other end of
course.

Which is why in-out-in again within a reasonable time should be handled
automatically as oyster-rail.org.uk implies but the TfL site is silent on.

And it's in-out-in that I did. Perhaps one of our resident fare-dodging
experts can enlighten me about how a train-load of people could have
abused that, cos I can't figure it out myself.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Hail Caesar! Those about to vi ^[ you!