Old February 17th 15, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

In message , David
Cantrell writes
Lack of transparency is a long term complaint that I (and others) have
with TfL's fares policy. Of course, this would never have happened if
they'd been re-nationalised. (Oh.. wait...)

I don't think that the problem is lack of transparency. The problem is
that the fare structure is too complex for any normal person to
remember.

It's both; and as a result even an abnormal person hasn't got enough
information to understand it.