Old February 19th 15, 09:22 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Pacers to be replaced by old London Underground trains?

Roland Perry wrote:
In message -septemb
er.org, Recliner writes
In every case, I was free to use it for private as well as business
purposes, and I never had to share it with colleagues. I don't recall
there being any mileage limits, either.

One firm I worked for, the MD used to complain that as soon as an
employee had worked their way up the tree sufficiently to qualify for a
company car, the first thing they did was move house 50 miles away where
property was cheaper, and proceed to wear out the company car at a rate of knots.

Company car leases probably have (high) mileage limits, which perk car
users would be unlikely to hit, but a sales person might.