Old February 19th 15, 10:50 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@farmers.field is offline

Default Pacers to be replaced by old London Underground trains?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:45:57 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message ,
writes
The limit was on the leasing cost, not the price, and the benefit was
untaxed back then. In every case, I was free to use it for private as well
as business purposes, and I never had to share it with colleagues. I don't
recall there being any mileage limits, either. Nowadays, with the benefit
in kind tax rules, people are much less likely to choose an expensive car.

Isn't a way around the benefit in kind just to have pool cars and
people can use them as and when. Of course if one person happens to
hold on to a particular pool car, well...

It's too obvious a loophole, so no. (Based on rules about how such a
'pool car' is defined).

Short of tailing someone I'm not sure how they'd prove it.

--
Spud